Online Springfield Illinois Land Auction
This approximate 40 acres of development property is located in Springfield Illinois and up for Online Only Auction.
This property is approximately 1.9 miles northeast of the Illinois State Fairground and approximately 3.2 miles straight east of the Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport. This property is located approximately 3 miles south on Peoria Road from the Rail Golf Course. Duncan Farm Drive is located south right off of Route 29, Route 4, and I-55BL which is all the same road in that spot.
There is sewer on the west side of the property and power on the northeast corner. The property is currently zoned R-4 which is for mobile home park, we have attached the zoning information sheet, the sewer map, and the title search documents. Rezoning of the property is a potential possibility.
BID NOW until September 30 2019 at 7:00pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mark Beck and Joe Miles- Real Estate Auction
Duncan Farm Dr , Springfield, IL, 62702- Sangamon County
Legal Descriptions Parcels: 14110451004, 14110376040, 14140201003
Approximate Property Size: 40 +/- Acres
Address: Duncan Farm Dr, Springfield, IL 62702
• The properties will be sold at Public “Online Only - Internet Auction” ending September30, 2019 7:00PM CT (soft close)
o Soft Close or Extended Close: If a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes the bidding time will extend by 3 minutes. This will continue until there has been a time period of 3 minutes with no bidding activity.
o All properties are grouped or linked together therefore the bidding will be extended and remain open on ALL lots until all bidding is closed.
• Property included in the sale is the real estate only, no personal property assets are included in the sale.
• The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
o Pre-Auction offers can be submitted to the Auction company.
o All offers must be in accordance to the same terms & conditions of the auction.
• Buyer’s Premium
o A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 10% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
• Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
• The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
o Closing and all the title work shall be done and take place at the office of: “Prairie Land Title”
o Closing will be held on or beforeOCTOBER 23, 2019
• Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
• The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
• Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
• Seller: Mark Beck and Joe Miles
• All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only – www.landandhomesales.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: You can view the property by appointment.
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Brad Graham at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 825-7527
Chad Michel at United Country Land & Home Sales and Auction (217) 827-0960